Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm back

So, I'm finally getting around to posting some more. A few people have started their own blogs and I decided I should fire this thing back up.

Anyway, as things stand, I should have a little more than a week left until Adam is here! Bob and I are getting so excited. We've been organizing the baby's room and sorting through little baby socks, clothes, and accessories.

I haven't been feeling all that great these past couple days. I've been feeling really really heavy and cannot sleep! When I wake up my hips ache for hours until I've finally gotten the kinks worked out. I'm sure this will be the longest week of my life!

I have my last doctor appt. on Tuesday. We'll be setting a date for the C-section then.

It's late, I'm tired. I'm off to get my half hour of sleep before I have to go to the bathroom!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I am so excited for you! I can't pretend to know how you're feeling right now ('cause I never made it that far) but I know how terrible you probably feel. Make sure to post lots of pictures of Adam!!!

mindy said...

I'm glad you are back! Good thing you decided to come back in time for the baby, that would have been awkward? (my strange sense of humor is coming through) Anyway, thanks for sharing your blog address, even though it's private for you. Keep us posted on Adam, very exciting!

Anonymous said...

Molly,
I too felt so horribly heavy. It was so bad that I had to walk bent over for a few steps when I got off the couch. Ok, no more baby--having horror stories everyone!! I glad you have your blog! I'd love to hear from you!