What should I remember for last minute? I've thought of all the normal stuff. Anything I should remember to take to the hospital? Stuff you wish you'd brought? Sigh....
We're putting up the crib tomorrow, changing voter registration, and sleeping.
I'm pretty incoherent right now, nothing new to say. Just getting closer.
Blonde moment, shots, and advertising.
12 years ago

4 comments:
I'm glad you remembered to change your voter registration! That was what I was going to remind you---besides take lots of pictures of the baby!
Woohoo, one day left!
Just maybe my journal so I could write things right after they happened. I waited a few weeks and then forgot a lot of the little things.....post pics!!! Good luck! Love you tough girl!
Yea-tomorrow's the big day! You'll always remember it.
Take shampoo. Theirs is always horrible. I agree with Nancy too. It will be so fun to see him for the first time. I wish you the best!!
Post a Comment