Did you want to see us in the hospital or at home? You can come any evening I'm in the hospital. When we go home we want the first several days to ourselves.... I expect I won't be going home until Saturday.
I'll be thinking of you all day on Wednesday, Molly! (I've been reading the updates, this is just the first time I've responded.) Don't forget the camera and have someone email us pictures Wed. night! Love ya! Stef
I am so happy that he is almost here! I hope that you recover fast and everthing goes smoothly for you. We will be watching to see the pictures too and I'll be thinking of you as well!!
5 comments:
So exciting!!!!!
When do you think you'll want visitors...is this weekend too soon? It's so no fair that you have a scheduled due date...
Did you want to see us in the hospital or at home? You can come any evening I'm in the hospital. When we go home we want the first several days to ourselves.... I expect I won't be going home until Saturday.
I'll be thinking of you all day on Wednesday, Molly! (I've been reading the updates, this is just the first time I've responded.) Don't forget the camera and have someone email us pictures Wed. night! Love ya! Stef
I am so happy that he is almost here! I hope that you recover fast and everthing goes smoothly for you. We will be watching to see the pictures too and I'll be thinking of you as well!!
Post a Comment