Well, I went to the doctor today and someone had messed up. I was supposed to have an ultrasound today to look at the placenta, and see where it was. That didn't get set up and so we scheduled the ultrasound for Thursday morning, and an appointment with the doctor next Tuesday. I'm hoping that they will look at it Thursday and decide that I need to have this baby QUICK!!!!! We shall see though.
I'm still miserable, still nothing going on. Bob cleaned the kitchen today. That made me happy. And when I say cleaned, I mean CLEANED. Apparently he has the nesting urge worse than I do. I have it, but I'm too sore to do anything about it, so I just fuss about it, and get frustrated because I can't do anything.
I'm spending my days playing World of Warcraft, watching the markets (yes, I watch the foreign markets), and eating. Fun fun!!!
Blonde moment, shots, and advertising.
12 years ago

1 comment:
Molly, how frustrating! I'm sorry about your appointment.
Post a Comment