Friday, September 26, 2008

And so it ends....

Went to the doctor today and had the ultrasound to look at the placenta. I still have a blocked gate. However, my amniotic fluid was low (it was 5.3, and 5 is considered very low), so they hooked me up to a fetal monitor, and did a non-stress test. So, the doctor wants me to have another NST Saturday, Monday, and on Wednesday I'll have a C-section! I cannot wait! I am so miserable and it just keeps getting worse. I'm on complete bed rest until then, and was told to drink lots and lots of water.

So, yes, October 1st!!!!!

5 comments:

mindy said...

I'm wondering how you can be on complete bedrest while drinking lots of water...

Wednesday!!!!YIPPEEE! Very exciting!

Nancy said...

I'm so exited!!! I'm glad the end is in sight. I'll be thinking about you all that day! Have fun with the bed rest....you'll definitely be needing it (for years to come - HA!).

Anonymous said...

Hooray for you!! But no dancing around, ok? Get a ggod book and enjoy laying around!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! I can't spell!

Molly said...

Yeah, ummm, you can't drink and be on bed rest on the same time. It doesn't work.

I'm on my way to pack up my bag and the diaper bag!