Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm tired....

I'm tired of people....

I'm tired of expecting anything to go right. I'm tired of being aggravated. I'm tired of being mean. I'm tired of people not caring, and I'm more tired of people saying they care only to contradict themselves with their actions. I'm tired of crying myself to sleep. I'm tired of being alone.

I'm just tired of life and being alone....

1 comment:

*~Nicole~* said...

Molly Molly Molly. I'm always here for you. I know it doesn't mean much being 2000 miles away, but I'm always here to listen to you vent or remind you of Enrique or when you fell in the pond and I busted out laughing--I think I can almost tell the story without laughing now. Please, if you need a listening ear I'm usually home. After April 15th I'll be home all the time since tax season will be over.
I love you!!!!