I got really lucky today and didn't throw up all day! I actually felt pretty decent today. I got a couple loads of laundry done, and folded the other 3 loads that were in the laundry room. I was planning on doing more, but the coin slot in the washer jammed up again! Every time I get in the mood to do laundry, something happens to prevent it. I got a couple shelves on my bookshelf cleaned off. I just need to get a little more motivated.
So, I'm here at work, and I'm pathetically bored! My co-worker is well on his way to being asleep, and we're watching a stupid movie. The kids keep trying to sneak into each others' rooms, and we have an insomniac that refuses to lay down. Just another fun night of work.
Blonde moment, shots, and advertising.
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment