So, Adam is HUGE! He's over 20 pounds already. He's started eating cereal in the last couple weeks. He eats until you make him stop. We got pictures and video of him eating the first time. He is so excited about his eating. He waves his arms around, and kicks his legs, laughs...all while he's eating. He does this thing where he'll see the spoon coming for him and he'll lift his head up and somewhat impale himself on the spoon. Anything to narrow the distance between the food and his mouth. He's started to try to grab onto the spoon. I realized earlier this week that Adam has never fallen asleep while eating.
He hasn't rolled over yet. That may be attributed to his size. That's a lot for a little boy to roll. He's scooting a round a lot though. He wakes up in a completely different place in the crib then where I laid him down.
Bob has discovered some way for us to play old school Nintendo games on the computer. I'm quite enjoying it as I've never played these games. It's quite educational.
Blonde moment, shots, and advertising.
12 years ago

4 comments:
Goooo Adam! I think it's great for a kid to be excited to eat. I'm so sick of kids who are picky eaters---it's actually quite refreshing to hear that someone's child at least, is actually eating!
I'm so glad you are enjoying all these little things that make being a Mommy so much fun. Don't worry about the rolling, Regan didn't roll until she was 13 months. And she's still not walking! But then again, she only weighed 20lbs .6oz at the doctor yesterday, so I don't think she has the excuse that Adam has. HA! Love to see some pictures soon....hint hint
I posted a few new pictures on my facebook.
Geesh! My kids were lucky if they weighed that much at a year old- or more. Make sure you clean him good in all those rolls! hee
Post a Comment