Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tired

I am so tired. I'm going through that time of the year (end of Jan. to March) where I'm just blah. It's the seasonal depression crap. I hate it. I'm tired all the time now, and can't get enough sleep. Oh well, I'll get over it.

I should be posting some new pics of Adam soon. He's a little chunk!

3 comments:

mindy said...

I heard a rumor that spring is coming, but I don't believe it. Hang in there! Can't wait to see some more pics!

Nancy said...

How big is "chunk"? How much does he weigh? Sorry about the depression....I wish it would be spring too so the kids could go outside and play. I hate the dry skin too.

Molly said...

He's wearing size 3 diapers, he's pretty snug in his 3-6 month clothes (He'll be 4 months on the first). He's probably 15-17 pounds. We got some video of him 'talking' and kicking. I'll post it somewhere when Bob has put it together.