Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm still alive

I've been slacking on my writing and a couple people have pointed this out to me. Tonight, I'm extremely tired, so you'll have to get over all the typos and errors.

Adam is 1 month old now. He has grown SO much. You can tell how much by looking at his head. It looks like he has a receding hairline from where his head has gotten bigger! He's eating like a horse too! He eats 3-5 ounces every 2 hours. He's like clockwork during the night....every two hours. No matter how much sleep you get, if you're being woke up every 2 hours, it just doesn't feel like enough! However, Adam is so sweet and so precious that it makes up for it.

Lots of other stuff has been going on as well, but it's not really stuff you'd post on a public blog. Bob is in the process of starting a new job. I'm getting over a cold.

Adam's blessing is tomorrow....anyone who reads my blog will be there tomorrow, so I don't have to say too much about it. Bob will be there! YAY! The rest of my family finally get to meet Bob and find out that he is real and does exist.

Other than that, Adam is bathed, fed, changed, and going to sleep....as am I!

No comments: