I am SO sick today. I just ache all aver, but laying in bed makes it worse. It's gotten to the point that I get a headache every single time I lay down for more than half an hour. I haven't decided whether I'm getting a cold, or if I'm just starting to get spring allergies. Either one is miserable.
All this physical discomfort has taken it's toll on me mentally. Every little thing sets me off. I'm trying hard to be nice, but it just isn't working. Part of me says that I'm pregnant and I deserve to be a witch, but the bigger part of me hates the way I'm acting. Yesterday, I went over to my parents, and before I left I was very sternly explaining something to my mother for the 20th time. I hate that!
I've been off of all my medicine since February 14th. It's really taking it's toll on me too. Most of the time I just feel like I want to crawl into a hole and stay there until I give birth. About 30 times a day I just want to cry. I really just need to move back home so I can escape from a things that are making it the worst; where I can pretend that things really aren't the way they are. We shall see.
Blonde moment, shots, and advertising.
12 years ago

1 comment:
I'm sorry to hear you're having such a rough time. If you need to vent PLEASE give me a call. If anything I can lend a listening ear. I love you chica.
Post a Comment